Friday, February 20, 2009

Legal Hunters




Yee Whoo!!! We did it!!! Leilani and I passed our Hunters Safety Education Course, so we are licensed hunters now. We have been going to hunters safety classes for 3 weeks and finally had our written test, and we both passed. Leilani is so excited to go hunting this year. She usually goes hunting every year with her dad, but just walks with him, or stays at the camp site. This year she actually gets to hunt. HA HA HA, and then there's me. This will be my first year as well, matter of fact this will be my first year even going out on hunting grounds. I've never even been hunting, even if it is just to sit around the camps site, so I am looking forward to the hunting experience.

Here is a picture Leilani holding up her shooting test targets.






1 comment:

Russ and Jenn said...

Congrats Girls! Good job, you'll both make great hunters:)