Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Check It Out

Well, I thought I would start my own blog page since my brother's have a blog page, and it keeps family and friends up to date. I am always wondering about some of my friends and family members: what they are up to, are they married, how many kids, or even how their weekend was. I try to stay in touch with people, but to tell you the truth I am awful at it. So we'll see if this will work out.

A little about my present life:
I have been married for 11 years, soon to be 12 in a couple of weeks, to Lee. He is great!! I know many of you might already know him. He is a great husband and father to our kids.
Yep that is right!! I said kidS. We have 3 wonderful girls. Ages 11, 8, and 5. They are all in school and they enjoy it as of now. (We'll see if that changes in a couple of months.)
We enjoy spending time together. Lee and I both work for the State of Utah.

I would post a picture, but I will have to figure that one out. LOL! This is my first time to the whole blogging thing.

So..... that is just a little update about our family.