So, i've been married to my husband for 12 years now and he's always been a big fan of hunting, which I don't mind just as long as I don't have to go. He's been trying to get me out hunting with him, whether it be deer, elk, coyotes, etc.
Well, I finally went coyote hunting with him the other week.... and might I add that it was just OK for me. I don't get too excited about it!
Well..... I did go coyote hunting with him again tonight and I have to admit it was a little fun this time. It may be because I actually saw a coyote this time and we started chasing it. But, OMGoodness, I was huffing and puffing trying to keep up with my hubby....... and I can hear myself breathing loud. (The coyote probably knew exactly where we were because I was breathing so loud- LOL).
Unfortuntaly, we did not get the shot off, and had a unsuccessful hunt. But, like I said, it was fun! (I don't want to admit that too much to my hubby- shhh), or I might end up going deer hunting with him next year.
Well, maybe next time we will something, then I will be able to post the picture. Until then.............
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment