I have to admit, that I am kind of coping my older brother on
this blog...... just because he is living in Louisiana and
just recently they got 2 in. of snow. The funny thing is
they had a snow day, and closed the schools. So, I had to post how
much snow we rec'd here in Utah and we didn't even have a snow day.
We had to get up and get ready just like any other day. Except the fact that
we had to wake up a little earlier so shovel out of the drive way, brush the snow
off the vehicles, and start the vehicles to get it warmed up.
We totally love the snow!!! Here are a couple of pictures to show how
much snow we did get, and still had to get our kids to school and show up
to work. We got 13" of snow and we did get about 2 more inches, later that night.
A picture of the beautiful Monument Valley covered in some snow.
Here is a shot of how much snow was reported in our area from the news channel.
I didn't get a picture of the fresh snow. This is actually a picure of the snow, one day old.
Too bad I didn't get a picture of the snow before it melted of the drive-way and road. :(
But there still is quite a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment